- How it works
- In search of the number one – you
- Gaining a career partner
Sit back and let us work for you
If you’re ready to make a change in your work situation, you’ve come to the right place. LHH will work with you to find a better job, where you want to live, doing what you want to do, for a company that aligns with your values. Here’s how it works:
1. Tell us your story. First, you’ll meet with at least one of our recruiters. This is your chance to tell us what you're looking for in your next job—everything from higher compensation to a friendlier environment to a shorter (or non-existent) commute.
2. Prepare your pitch. Then we help you get ready. Together, we will craft a CV that grabs the attention of hiring managers, practice tough interview questions, and review job information when you need to talk salary with potential new employers.
3. Find your match. Now that we know what you're looking for in a job, we try to give you as many options as possible. We won't rush you or push you into anything. We'll work with you for as long as it takes to find your best match.
4. Start your new job. When you land the job, we’ll make sure you're prepared for day one. And should you have any questions, your recruiter is available to help you, even after you’ve started. Just give them a call.
Join LHH as we strive to support individuals, teams and organizations to succeed in an ever-changing world. We have the scale, the expertise, and the insight to identify opportunities and to deliver them.
At LHH, we only succeed if you are successful. One important aspect in your job search will be competitive pay. We have you covered. Every year, we take a fresh look at compensation figures and conduct salary surveys to make sure you're getting what you're worth.
Another goal for most job seekers is working for a certain type of company. Do you want to join a small business or start-up? Would you prefer the prominence of a DAX company? We have permanent and temp jobs with top companies of all sizes, so you can stay in your comfort zone, or try something new.
Job fit is another consideration. Of course, you want a job that fits the skills and experience you have now. But you also need room to grow. We'll help you get everything you're looking for.
Lastly, cultural fit is a key component. Finding the right company culture can make you more productive and a whole lot happier. We’ll make sure you’re their type—and vice versa—so there are no surprises on the job.
With LHH, you get the job that's right for you, a team that works for you and the connections to open doors for you. You can tell companies how great you are. But it helps to have someone else vouch for you. We’ll tell our clients why you’re a great fit for them.
The relationship with your recruiter is not a one-time collaboration, whether you’re looking for full-time, contract, or temporary work. LHH is your partner for your career. Regardless of whether your job lasts six weeks or six years, we're here to make sure you're always happy and successful in your job.